TWO DRUG suspects were detained following separate buy-bust operations in Sta. Cruz and Padada, Davao del Sur.
One of the suspects was identified as Julius Odiang Adam, 63, and a resident of Sitio Talisay, Barangay Zone 1, Sta. Cruz, Davao del Sur.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, the spokesperson of Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency XI, said he was arrested for selling one small sachet of shabu worth P1,000 to an operative. Another two small sachets were also recovered from his possession and control.
The motorcycle he used in his illegal drug activity was also confiscated.
Adam was supposedly the number one on the drugs watchlist at the provincial level.
The other suspect was Danilo Rafoli Napire, the second most wanted on the provincial watchlist, who first eluded arrest in Padada. But six sachets of suspected shabu weighing more or less two grams with an estimated street value of P30,000 were seized during the operation.
On Tuesday, around 7 a.m., Antoniette Razonable Tecson, punong barangay of Almendras, informed the PDEA and the police that Napire requested her help in surrendering to the authorities. He is now in the custody of the Padada Municipal Police Station.
The suspects will be charged for violation of Section 5 (Sale of Dangerous Drugs) and Section 11 (Possession of Dangerous Drugs) Article II of Republic Act 9165 or The Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market