THE Davao City Police Office successfully launched the #DisiplinaMuna Advocacy Campaign, with the collaboration with the Department of Interior and Local Government, on Monday’s flag-raising ceremony at its headquarters along San Pedro Street.
The activity was spearheaded by city police director, Col. Kirby John Kraft, and DILG XI regional director Alex C. Roldan.
The #DisiplinaMuna national advocacy campaign of the DILG seeks to promote the culture of discipline among Filipinos to foster people’s participation, which is one of the tenets fo good governance.
The campaign is anchored on the Philippine Development Plan, which aims to lay down the foundation for inclusive growth by ensuring people-centered governance.
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized