THE Davao City Police Office successfully launched the #DisiplinaMuna Advocacy Campaign, with the collaboration with the Department of Interior and Local Government, on Monday’s flag-raising ceremony at its headquarters along San Pedro Street.
The activity was spearheaded by city police director, Col. Kirby John Kraft, and DILG XI regional director Alex C. Roldan.
The #DisiplinaMuna national advocacy campaign of the DILG seeks to promote the culture of discipline among Filipinos to foster people’s participation, which is one of the tenets fo good governance.
The campaign is anchored on the Philippine Development Plan, which aims to lay down the foundation for inclusive growth by ensuring people-centered governance.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market