THE Davao City Police Office successfully launched the #DisiplinaMuna Advocacy Campaign, with the collaboration with the Department of Interior and Local Government, on Monday’s flag-raising ceremony at its headquarters along San Pedro Street.
The activity was spearheaded by city police director, Col. Kirby John Kraft, and DILG XI regional director Alex C. Roldan.
The #DisiplinaMuna national advocacy campaign of the DILG seeks to promote the culture of discipline among Filipinos to foster people’s participation, which is one of the tenets fo good governance.
The campaign is anchored on the Philippine Development Plan, which aims to lay down the foundation for inclusive growth by ensuring people-centered governance.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed