THE Davao City Police Office successfully launched the #DisiplinaMuna Advocacy Campaign, with the collaboration with the Department of Interior and Local Government, on Monday’s flag-raising ceremony at its headquarters along San Pedro Street.
The activity was spearheaded by city police director, Col. Kirby John Kraft, and DILG XI regional director Alex C. Roldan.
The #DisiplinaMuna national advocacy campaign of the DILG seeks to promote the culture of discipline among Filipinos to foster people’s participation, which is one of the tenets fo good governance.
The campaign is anchored on the Philippine Development Plan, which aims to lay down the foundation for inclusive growth by ensuring people-centered governance.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1