THE Davao City Police Office successfully launched the #DisiplinaMuna Advocacy Campaign, with the collaboration with the Department of Interior and Local Government, on Monday’s flag-raising ceremony at its headquarters along San Pedro Street.
The activity was spearheaded by city police director, Col. Kirby John Kraft, and DILG XI regional director Alex C. Roldan.
The #DisiplinaMuna national advocacy campaign of the DILG seeks to promote the culture of discipline among Filipinos to foster people’s participation, which is one of the tenets fo good governance.
The campaign is anchored on the Philippine Development Plan, which aims to lay down the foundation for inclusive growth by ensuring people-centered governance.
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead