P&A Grant Thornton Advisory Services Partner and Knowledge Management Head Mhycke Gallego is the incoming Chair of the Metro Manila Regional (MMR) Council of the Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) for FY 2020-2021. He is also the incoming Vice President for Public Practice of PICPA, the national organization of certified public accountants.
Gallego has been actively involved in PICPA for several years, including being President of PICPAs Northern Metro Manila Chapter in FY 2014-2015, and Chair of the National Committee on Voluntary Quality Assurance Review in FY 2018-2019.
Gallego has also received awards from PICPA for his contributions to developing the profession. In 2016, he received a Special Achievement Award in Professional Development and, in 2017, he was selected as Most Outstanding CPA in Public Practice.
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead