P&A Grant Thornton Advisory Services Partner and Knowledge Management Head Mhycke Gallego is the incoming Chair of the Metro Manila Regional (MMR) Council of the Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) for FY 2020-2021. He is also the incoming Vice President for Public Practice of PICPA, the national organization of certified public accountants.
Gallego has been actively involved in PICPA for several years, including being President of PICPAs Northern Metro Manila Chapter in FY 2014-2015, and Chair of the National Committee on Voluntary Quality Assurance Review in FY 2018-2019.
Gallego has also received awards from PICPA for his contributions to developing the profession. In 2016, he received a Special Achievement Award in Professional Development and, in 2017, he was selected as Most Outstanding CPA in Public Practice.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market