P&A Grant Thornton Advisory Services Partner and Knowledge Management Head Mhycke Gallego is the incoming Chair of the Metro Manila Regional (MMR) Council of the Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) for FY 2020-2021. He is also the incoming Vice President for Public Practice of PICPA, the national organization of certified public accountants.
Gallego has been actively involved in PICPA for several years, including being President of PICPAs Northern Metro Manila Chapter in FY 2014-2015, and Chair of the National Committee on Voluntary Quality Assurance Review in FY 2018-2019.
Gallego has also received awards from PICPA for his contributions to developing the profession. In 2016, he received a Special Achievement Award in Professional Development and, in 2017, he was selected as Most Outstanding CPA in Public Practice.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed