Inigo added that members and guests are encouraged to bring their own towels, toiletries and disinfectants upon entering the fitness gym.
“There will be no use of lockers, showers and sauna,” Inigo said.
On the other hand, the Rancho Palos Verdes Sports Club also reopened its swimming pool, badminton and tennis courts recently for its members and guests. The use of face masks, foot bath and disinfectants is a must upon entering
- Gawilan formalizes Tokyo Paralmpics bid
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 7,300 CASES FILED | City pursues charge vs violators of COVID-19 health protocols
- Air assets on standby to help LGUs send supplies, vaccines
- DOH XI | No new variant in Mati City
- KISSA AND DAWAT | Merit-based selection: Can it be done?
- TURNING POINT | Bubble herd immunity
- PLAIN AND SIMPLE | To vaccine or not
- ROUGH CUTS | Where ‘deception’ makes good strategy
- URC weathers difficult times with its people-first approach