Inigo added that members and guests are encouraged to bring their own towels, toiletries and disinfectants upon entering the fitness gym.
“There will be no use of lockers, showers and sauna,” Inigo said.
On the other hand, the Rancho Palos Verdes Sports Club also reopened its swimming pool, badminton and tennis courts recently for its members and guests. The use of face masks, foot bath and disinfectants is a must upon entering
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead