Inigo added that members and guests are encouraged to bring their own towels, toiletries and disinfectants upon entering the fitness gym.
“There will be no use of lockers, showers and sauna,” Inigo said.
On the other hand, the Rancho Palos Verdes Sports Club also reopened its swimming pool, badminton and tennis courts recently for its members and guests. The use of face masks, foot bath and disinfectants is a must upon entering
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1