Inigo added that members and guests are encouraged to bring their own towels, toiletries and disinfectants upon entering the fitness gym.
“There will be no use of lockers, showers and sauna,” Inigo said.
On the other hand, the Rancho Palos Verdes Sports Club also reopened its swimming pool, badminton and tennis courts recently for its members and guests. The use of face masks, foot bath and disinfectants is a must upon entering
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission