Inigo added that members and guests are encouraged to bring their own towels, toiletries and disinfectants upon entering the fitness gym.
“There will be no use of lockers, showers and sauna,” Inigo said.
On the other hand, the Rancho Palos Verdes Sports Club also reopened its swimming pool, badminton and tennis courts recently for its members and guests. The use of face masks, foot bath and disinfectants is a must upon entering
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market