A FOOD Panda rider and a debt collector were arrested in an entrapment operation conducted along Sobroso Dalla Street, Ecoland Subdivision at 8:40 p.m. on Monday.
They were identified as Argie Gayta Sagrado, 36, debt collector, a resident of Sobroso Dalla Street, and Jefferson Edillor Go, 36, who hails from Bayugan City, Surigao del Sur and presently residing in Country Homes, Cabantian, Buhangin District.
Maj. Michael Uyanguren, the Sta. Ana Police Station commander, said the suspects conspired in selling shabu to the police operative who acted as a buyer in exchange for P500.
Confiscated from their possession were 11 sachets of shabu, a black leather coin purse, black MyPhone, and the P500 buy-bust money.
“The suspects are under the Directorate for Intelligence drugs watchlist as a street-level target,” he added.
Meanwhile, Uyanguren said the value of the confiscated drugs from the suspects amounted to P60,000.
They are now detained in the Sta. Ana Police Station for the filing of an appropriate case for violation of RA 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1