A FOOD Panda rider and a debt collector were arrested in an entrapment operation conducted along Sobroso Dalla Street, Ecoland Subdivision at 8:40 p.m. on Monday.
They were identified as Argie Gayta Sagrado, 36, debt collector, a resident of Sobroso Dalla Street, and Jefferson Edillor Go, 36, who hails from Bayugan City, Surigao del Sur and presently residing in Country Homes, Cabantian, Buhangin District.
Maj. Michael Uyanguren, the Sta. Ana Police Station commander, said the suspects conspired in selling shabu to the police operative who acted as a buyer in exchange for P500.
Confiscated from their possession were 11 sachets of shabu, a black leather coin purse, black MyPhone, and the P500 buy-bust money.
“The suspects are under the Directorate for Intelligence drugs watchlist as a street-level target,” he added.
Meanwhile, Uyanguren said the value of the confiscated drugs from the suspects amounted to P60,000.
They are now detained in the Sta. Ana Police Station for the filing of an appropriate case for violation of RA 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized