The Mati City government received on Thursday two ambulances it ordered for its emergency operations.
The vehicles, both Toyota Hiace commuters, are set to be assigned for pre-hospital emergency medical services of the City Health Office and the City Disaster Risk Reduction Management Office.
The city government spent about P5 million for the vehicles as it is still waiting for a third ambulance that would be assigned in the barangays of Luban, Lanca and Cabuaya.
The ambulances have their respective collapsible stretcher heavy duty, spine board with strap, and came with comprehensive insurance and Land Transportation Office registration.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed