The Mati City government received on Thursday two ambulances it ordered for its emergency operations.
The vehicles, both Toyota Hiace commuters, are set to be assigned for pre-hospital emergency medical services of the City Health Office and the City Disaster Risk Reduction Management Office.
The city government spent about P5 million for the vehicles as it is still waiting for a third ambulance that would be assigned in the barangays of Luban, Lanca and Cabuaya.
The ambulances have their respective collapsible stretcher heavy duty, spine board with strap, and came with comprehensive insurance and Land Transportation Office registration.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1