The Mati City government received on Thursday two ambulances it ordered for its emergency operations.
The vehicles, both Toyota Hiace commuters, are set to be assigned for pre-hospital emergency medical services of the City Health Office and the City Disaster Risk Reduction Management Office.
The city government spent about P5 million for the vehicles as it is still waiting for a third ambulance that would be assigned in the barangays of Luban, Lanca and Cabuaya.
The ambulances have their respective collapsible stretcher heavy duty, spine board with strap, and came with comprehensive insurance and Land Transportation Office registration.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market