The Mati City government received on Thursday two ambulances it ordered for its emergency operations.
The vehicles, both Toyota Hiace commuters, are set to be assigned for pre-hospital emergency medical services of the City Health Office and the City Disaster Risk Reduction Management Office.
The city government spent about P5 million for the vehicles as it is still waiting for a third ambulance that would be assigned in the barangays of Luban, Lanca and Cabuaya.
The ambulances have their respective collapsible stretcher heavy duty, spine board with strap, and came with comprehensive insurance and Land Transportation Office registration.
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead