The Mati City government received on Thursday two ambulances it ordered for its emergency operations.
The vehicles, both Toyota Hiace commuters, are set to be assigned for pre-hospital emergency medical services of the City Health Office and the City Disaster Risk Reduction Management Office.
The city government spent about P5 million for the vehicles as it is still waiting for a third ambulance that would be assigned in the barangays of Luban, Lanca and Cabuaya.
The ambulances have their respective collapsible stretcher heavy duty, spine board with strap, and came with comprehensive insurance and Land Transportation Office registration.
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized