The Tactical Operations Wing- Eastern Mindanao (TOW-EastMin) of the Philippine Air Force is constructing a typhoon shelter hangar for the presidential aircraft to ensure the safety and security of the President.
Philippine Air Force Chief Allen Paredes led the ground-breaking ceremony of the project at the headquarters of the military unit in Sasa.
Also joining Paredes were Col. Jeffrey Vilela, acting wing commander of TOW EastMin and Engr Richard A. Ragasa, district engineer of the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH). Part of the event was the ceremonial burying of the time capsule to mark the official start of the construction.
The project, a collaboration between the Departments of Defense and the Public Works and Highways, was under the “Tatag Imprastraktura para sa Kapayapaan at Seguridad” or the TIKAS Convergence Program 2019.
The project ws line with the modernization plan and fulfillment of the command’s initiatives under the PAF Flight Plan 2028.
- Concepcion, Austriaco ask IATF to begin pandemic exit plan for Ph
- ROUGH CUTS | The Garcia dominance’s acid test
- Only 150,000 received booster shots | mayor
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Group welcomes House approval to place of DavNor, Maco under DLPC
- 2 nabbed for marijuana
- House gives final nod on bill allowing DLPC to serve DN
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JANUARY 26, 2022
- Converge leads Netflix’ ISP Speed Index in December 2021
- Concepcion, experts urge return to pre-omicron protocols