Law enforcers arrested two individuals, one of them a beneficiary of the Special Amelioration Program and the other a farmer, for illegal drugs.
Arrested on Thursday, the SAP beneficiary allegedly yielded about P4 million in illegal drugs when he was arrested during an operation along Kilometer 23, Centro Bunawan said
Major Noel Villahermosa, Bunawan police station commander.
Villahermosa said Debbie Mae Atillo Abdul, 42, married, of Purok 1-B, Bucana, Brgy 76-A will face a criminal complaint for violating Sections 5 and 11 of RA 9165.
Hermosa said the operation resulted in the arrest of Abdul who yielded a big sachet of shabu to a police agent who was acting as buyer. When she was frisked, she yielded four other big sachets. The authorities estimated the total value of the illegal drugs at about P4 million.
In Toril, Maj Jason L Baria, Toril police station commander, said Dante Ayang Domingo of Sitio Tubison, Astorga, Sta. Cruz, Davao del Sur was arrested on the same day along along McArthur Highway, Brgy. Binugao, Toril.
Seized from Domingo were two sachets of shabu and several other belongings including a motorcycles.
Cases against them were still being prepared as of press time.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021