A drug suspect was arrested in a buy-bust operation in Purok Bougainvillea, Barangay Batobato, San Isidro, Davao Oriental on Monday.
He was identified as Adones Almonte Florida, 40, married, and a resident of the area.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency XI spokesperson, said that he was arrested after he handed over a five-gram sachet of shabu worth P6,000 to the operative. The total value of the drugs seized from his possession was estimated to be around P90,000.
The buy-bust was conducted by the joint elements of the PDEA XI, Police Regional Office XI Intelligence Division, Davao del Norte Police Provincial Office Intelligence Branch, Davao Oriental Police Provincial Office, and the San Isidro Municipal Police Station.
Florida is charged for violation of Section 5 (Sale of Dangerous Drugs), Section 11 (Possession of Dangerous Drugs), and Section 12 (Possession of Drug Paraphernalia), Article II of Republic Act 9165 or The Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art