Law enforcers arrested a pedicab driver during an operation yesterday daw while he was allegedly selling shabu at Purok 17, Bilusa, Brgy. 76-A Tuesday.
The driver was identified as Joelan Amoncio Palma, 21 and a resident of the place.
Lieutenant Rizalito Clapiz III, intelligence officer of the station, said that the Directorate for Intelligence of the Davao City Police Office included Palma in the watchlist.
Palma was collared while he was turning over a sachet of what was believed as shabu to a buyer who happened to be a cop. Also seized from him was an envelop containing seven more sachets of shabu and 25 smaller sachets of shabu. The street value of the illegal drugs seized from home was at about P164,500.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed