Law enforcers arrested a pedicab driver during an operation yesterday daw while he was allegedly selling shabu at Purok 17, Bilusa, Brgy. 76-A Tuesday.
The driver was identified as Joelan Amoncio Palma, 21 and a resident of the place.
Lieutenant Rizalito Clapiz III, intelligence officer of the station, said that the Directorate for Intelligence of the Davao City Police Office included Palma in the watchlist.
Palma was collared while he was turning over a sachet of what was believed as shabu to a buyer who happened to be a cop. Also seized from him was an envelop containing seven more sachets of shabu and 25 smaller sachets of shabu. The street value of the illegal drugs seized from home was at about P164,500.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market