Law enforcers arrested a pedicab driver during an operation yesterday daw while he was allegedly selling shabu at Purok 17, Bilusa, Brgy. 76-A Tuesday.
The driver was identified as Joelan Amoncio Palma, 21 and a resident of the place.
Lieutenant Rizalito Clapiz III, intelligence officer of the station, said that the Directorate for Intelligence of the Davao City Police Office included Palma in the watchlist.
Palma was collared while he was turning over a sachet of what was believed as shabu to a buyer who happened to be a cop. Also seized from him was an envelop containing seven more sachets of shabu and 25 smaller sachets of shabu. The street value of the illegal drugs seized from home was at about P164,500.
- GUEST EDITORIAL | A tribute to Fr. Swamy
- PARADIGM SHIFT | A New Geopolitical Paradigm Between Iran and China
- ROUGH CUTS | We need to restrain our ‘horses’
- COVID vaccination hotlines to receive calls from seniors
- 5 NPA rebels surrender in SK
- 2 nabbed for illegal substances
- MEDICAL LEAVE | Mayor Duterte in Singapore
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 8, 2021
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 7, 2021
- NCCC offers more ways to shop online