Law enforcers arrested a pedicab driver during an operation yesterday daw while he was allegedly selling shabu at Purok 17, Bilusa, Brgy. 76-A Tuesday.
The driver was identified as Joelan Amoncio Palma, 21 and a resident of the place.
Lieutenant Rizalito Clapiz III, intelligence officer of the station, said that the Directorate for Intelligence of the Davao City Police Office included Palma in the watchlist.
Palma was collared while he was turning over a sachet of what was believed as shabu to a buyer who happened to be a cop. Also seized from him was an envelop containing seven more sachets of shabu and 25 smaller sachets of shabu. The street value of the illegal drugs seized from home was at about P164,500.
Share this post:
- Security forces support Baste leading RPOC XI
- Davao City jail opens mini-library
- Optimized security
- 3 arrested for drugs, unlicensed gun at checkpoint
- The New Channel: Always looking for the next highlighting its social advocacy, Global Women Who RULE 2023
- AirAsia Philippines records 95% increase in March bookings
- CDRRMO rates quake drill response at 8 or 9
- 174 PDLs test negative in random jail drug test
- UM founder to be honored by CPAs
- Classes canceled