A government worker was arrested in a buy-bust conducted in Emily Homes Subdivision, Barangay Tres de Mayo, Digos City at 9:50 p.m. on Sunday.
He was identified as Jomar Lapates Bansag alias Pugak, 38, job order employee, and a resident of Purok San Francisco, Barangay Cogon.
Recovered from his possession were seven sachets of shabu weighing 5.8 grams and valued at P92,800, Samsung phone, a Suzuki motorcycle, and P1,000 cash.
He was arrested by the joint elements of the Digos City Police Station, Provincial Drug Enforcement Unit, Provincial Intelligence Branch, and Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency-Davao Del Sur Provincial Office.
The suspect is now detained in the Digos City Police as he faces a case for violation of R.A 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- Responder drowns
- HONORING MY MOTHER: Going your own way
- ROUGH CUTS| What’s behind Mayor Baste’s silence?
- Davao ICon 2023 showcases the region’s finest
- BJMP XI offers free rides every Thursdays this month
- FORTY-SOMETHING FIRST-TIME MOM | Confessions of an angry mama
- EGALITARIAN: Nano industry and spectrum of industries
- Globe Group shares story of purpose-led transformation in UN’s Vision 2045 documentary series
- Davao Light energizes four sitios in Davao del Norte
- Full confidence