A government worker was arrested in a buy-bust conducted in Emily Homes Subdivision, Barangay Tres de Mayo, Digos City at 9:50 p.m. on Sunday.
He was identified as Jomar Lapates Bansag alias Pugak, 38, job order employee, and a resident of Purok San Francisco, Barangay Cogon.
Recovered from his possession were seven sachets of shabu weighing 5.8 grams and valued at P92,800, Samsung phone, a Suzuki motorcycle, and P1,000 cash.
He was arrested by the joint elements of the Digos City Police Station, Provincial Drug Enforcement Unit, Provincial Intelligence Branch, and Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency-Davao Del Sur Provincial Office.
The suspect is now detained in the Digos City Police as he faces a case for violation of R.A 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed