A government worker was arrested in a buy-bust conducted in Emily Homes Subdivision, Barangay Tres de Mayo, Digos City at 9:50 p.m. on Sunday.
He was identified as Jomar Lapates Bansag alias Pugak, 38, job order employee, and a resident of Purok San Francisco, Barangay Cogon.
Recovered from his possession were seven sachets of shabu weighing 5.8 grams and valued at P92,800, Samsung phone, a Suzuki motorcycle, and P1,000 cash.
He was arrested by the joint elements of the Digos City Police Station, Provincial Drug Enforcement Unit, Provincial Intelligence Branch, and Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency-Davao Del Sur Provincial Office.
The suspect is now detained in the Digos City Police as he faces a case for violation of R.A 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories