A government worker was arrested in a buy-bust conducted in Emily Homes Subdivision, Barangay Tres de Mayo, Digos City at 9:50 p.m. on Sunday.
He was identified as Jomar Lapates Bansag alias Pugak, 38, job order employee, and a resident of Purok San Francisco, Barangay Cogon.
Recovered from his possession were seven sachets of shabu weighing 5.8 grams and valued at P92,800, Samsung phone, a Suzuki motorcycle, and P1,000 cash.
He was arrested by the joint elements of the Digos City Police Station, Provincial Drug Enforcement Unit, Provincial Intelligence Branch, and Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency-Davao Del Sur Provincial Office.
The suspect is now detained in the Digos City Police as he faces a case for violation of R.A 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission