In Nabunturan, Davao de Oro, the top 10 target at the provincial level was arrested in a buy-bust in Purok 16, Barangay Poblacion. Over P160,000 worth of shabu was taken from suspect Ernie Tubianosa Empleo Barba, 42, single, Provincial Target List Number 10 of Davao de Oro, and a resident of the said place.
He reportedly sold a sachet of shabu worth P10,000 to agents of PDEA XI, together with Police Regional Office XI, Davao de Oro Police Provincial Office, Nabunturan Municipal Police Station and 25th Infantry Battalion around 9 p.m. on June 19.
During the anti-drug operation, six suspected drug den visitors identified as Rolando Delgado, Xandrex Dave Paña, Ian Jave Reyes, Edgar Romero Jr., Steffanie Ang, and Rosemarie Rabadon were also arrested.
The suspects will be charged for violation of Section 5 (Sale of Dangerous Drugs), Section 6 (Maintenance of a Drug Den), Section 7 (Employees and Visitors of a Den), Section 11 (Possession of Dangerous Drugs) and Section 12 (Possession of Drug Paraphernalia), Article II of Republic Act 9165.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market