In Nabunturan, Davao de Oro, the top 10 target at the provincial level was arrested in a buy-bust in Purok 16, Barangay Poblacion. Over P160,000 worth of shabu was taken from suspect Ernie Tubianosa Empleo Barba, 42, single, Provincial Target List Number 10 of Davao de Oro, and a resident of the said place.
He reportedly sold a sachet of shabu worth P10,000 to agents of PDEA XI, together with Police Regional Office XI, Davao de Oro Police Provincial Office, Nabunturan Municipal Police Station and 25th Infantry Battalion around 9 p.m. on June 19.
During the anti-drug operation, six suspected drug den visitors identified as Rolando Delgado, Xandrex Dave Paña, Ian Jave Reyes, Edgar Romero Jr., Steffanie Ang, and Rosemarie Rabadon were also arrested.
The suspects will be charged for violation of Section 5 (Sale of Dangerous Drugs), Section 6 (Maintenance of a Drug Den), Section 7 (Employees and Visitors of a Den), Section 11 (Possession of Dangerous Drugs) and Section 12 (Possession of Drug Paraphernalia), Article II of Republic Act 9165.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- As many as 27,000 booster shots can be administered daily: official
- Vaccination rollout for 5-11 age group pilot-tested in Manila first before DC
- 5 arrested in buy-bust, drug den raid
- Honda introduces its newest rough terrain bike
- Jarlo Bâse marks his major label debut with soulful, laid-back track “Kalapati”
- J-Pop queen Hikaru Utada delivers another pop masterpiece with eighth studio album, Bad Mode
- Concepcion backs DOLE’s call to private sector employers, but insists it should be voluntary
- WANDERLUST | Blue Lotus Hotel holds relaunch
- NPA regional committee in R-11 to be dismantled in next months