An ex-soldier was arrested in a buy-bust operation conducted in Purok Saging, Barangay Visayan Village, Tagum City on Thursday evening.
He was identified as Juffry Malones Villaflor, 44, a resident of Purok San Francisco, Barangay Upper Katunggal, Tacurong City, Sultan Kudarat.
He was arrested in a joint operation by the Tagum City police, led by commander Lt. Col. Pablito Odias and the Provincial Intelligence Unit operatives.
According to the report, Villaflor was last assigned at 10th ID, Barangay Tuboran, Mawab, Davao De Oro, before he was dishonorably discharged.
Recovered during the operation were three sachets of shabu, an improvised tooter, and P500 cash. He is facing a case for violation of RA 9165( Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission