The Task Force Davao continues its mandate to fight terrorism by distributing information materials in the different wet markets in the city.
The contingent distributed Tapat ko, Bantay ko leaflets to the vendors and stall owners on June 11 in support of its anti-terrorism directive.
According to the press statement, the soldiers distributed 1,100 pieces of leaflets. They also reached out to 185 stall owners in Bankerohan, Piapi, Lasang, Tibungco, Bunawan, and Agdao public markets.
The objectives of Tapat ko Bantay ko is to encourage vendors and stall owners to practice and observe the culture of security to help Davao City in its anti-terrorism campaign. They will serve as the eyes and ears of the authorities, thereby contributing to the safety of the public markets.
They were asked to be vigilant of suspicious persons, illegally parked vehicles, and unattended packages or bags. The vendors are then asked to report to the authorities for appropriate action.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market