The Task Force Davao continues its mandate to fight terrorism by distributing information materials in the different wet markets in the city.
The contingent distributed Tapat ko, Bantay ko leaflets to the vendors and stall owners on June 11 in support of its anti-terrorism directive.
According to the press statement, the soldiers distributed 1,100 pieces of leaflets. They also reached out to 185 stall owners in Bankerohan, Piapi, Lasang, Tibungco, Bunawan, and Agdao public markets.
The objectives of Tapat ko Bantay ko is to encourage vendors and stall owners to practice and observe the culture of security to help Davao City in its anti-terrorism campaign. They will serve as the eyes and ears of the authorities, thereby contributing to the safety of the public markets.
They were asked to be vigilant of suspicious persons, illegally parked vehicles, and unattended packages or bags. The vendors are then asked to report to the authorities for appropriate action.
- AboitizPower celebrates Women’s Month
- P31-million in fire damage recorded in Q1 2023
- Safe travels
- Dry spell looms
- No rest for weary as Davao City gears up for Holy Week
- 10th ID chief thanks security cluster for orderly Ironman
- ROUGH CUTS| Two new influential neighbors
- Bukidnon Ranch Shifts Away from Traditional Cattle Breeding through Bionova’s Biotech
- Davao City assesses safety measures after Ironman triathlete’s passing
- PRO XI to look into lapses after Ironman athlete crashes into boy