Davao City – Vegas Fuels resumes its operations on June 15, Monday and will offer low prices on its gasoline products at its Matina branch near Ateneo de Davao University.
Dubbed as Vegas Fuels Bayanihan Prices, Start Saving Today; Vegas Fuels will hand its customers low prices on its Premium, Unleaded and Diesel products.
‘Definitely, one can save upon filling up their gasoline on their vehicles with us on that day,’ said Vegas Fuels proprietor John Oropeza.
Aside from its promo, customers may also see their staff observing safety measures with the use of face mask, personal protective equipment (PPE) gear and practice social distancing.
- DCWD office operations on August 19, 2022
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Inside Samsung’s Ultra Thin Glass Innovation
- RCHRMP president rallies for competency in the gov’t workforce
- Discover new things with your 1st e-wallet: GCash Jr.
- Malaysian companies bullish on PH
- Alsons Dev launches Poblacion Market Central, DC’s latest attraction where heritage meets hip
- EGALITARIAN | Culture of security and safety
- HONORING MY MOTHER | A new hobby for older men
- Bahay Pag-Asa marks 14 years