Davao City – Vegas Fuels resumes its operations on June 15, Monday and will offer low prices on its gasoline products at its Matina branch near Ateneo de Davao University.
Dubbed as Vegas Fuels Bayanihan Prices, Start Saving Today; Vegas Fuels will hand its customers low prices on its Premium, Unleaded and Diesel products.
‘Definitely, one can save upon filling up their gasoline on their vehicles with us on that day,’ said Vegas Fuels proprietor John Oropeza.
Aside from its promo, customers may also see their staff observing safety measures with the use of face mask, personal protective equipment (PPE) gear and practice social distancing.
- Overhauling the Philippine education system
- STATEMENT |
- DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS | Prime Minister SUGA Yoshihide and President Rodrigo Duterte on the occasion of the 65th Anniversary of Japan-Philippines Friendship
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- NEW FEATURE | Residents can choose vax schedule using DQR
- 19 undergo process to return to mainstream society
- Program to provide help to those affected by HPBS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES | JULY 29, 2021
- Mindanawan lass slays US air defense artillery course