Davao City – Vegas Fuels resumes its operations on June 15, Monday and will offer low prices on its gasoline products at its Matina branch near Ateneo de Davao University.
Dubbed as Vegas Fuels Bayanihan Prices, Start Saving Today; Vegas Fuels will hand its customers low prices on its Premium, Unleaded and Diesel products.
‘Definitely, one can save upon filling up their gasoline on their vehicles with us on that day,’ said Vegas Fuels proprietor John Oropeza.
Aside from its promo, customers may also see their staff observing safety measures with the use of face mask, personal protective equipment (PPE) gear and practice social distancing.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021