Zero death cases!
The Ninoy Aquino Stadium (NAS), one of the PSC facilities converted to “We Heal as One Centers” for COVID-19 patients, has sent home all of its 123 survivor cases with no recorded fatalities.
“Malaking pasalamat po natin sa Panginoon dahil wala pong namatay sa ating mga pasyente. Napakagaling po ng ating AFP medical doctors dahil ginawa po nila ang mga nararapat talaga.” said Philippine Sports Commission’s Security Supervisor Angel Dayag.
After the discharge of the 123 recovered patients, the NAS immediately went through full disinfection and repairs last Monday and will go through until Friday.
There are other PSC facilities that are operational and still catering to suspected to mild-positive and positive COVID-19 patients.
The Rizal Memorial Coliseum (RMC) in Manila has only 67 patients remaining as per Armed Forces Health Service Command.
The Multi-Purpose Arena (MPA) inside the PhilSports Complex in Pasig City on the other hand, has 34 patients still at the complex as of June 9, according to Philippine National Police Health Service head Lt. Col. Jay Carpio.
“Kami pong PSC frontliners, umaasa po kami na gagaling po ang lahat ng mga pasyente natin dahil ginagawa naman po lahat ng AFP medical doctors ang lahat. Ang hiling lang po namin ay sana walang mamatay sa ating mga pasyente, dasal na lang talaga ang kailangan natin.” said Dayag.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories