A homebased seller was arrested in a buy-bust operation in Piapi Boulevard, Barangay 21-C, at 4:20 p.m. on Sunday.
The suspect was identified as Jay-R Magaña Saberon, 30, married, and a resident of the area.
Maj. Michael Uyanguren, the station commander the Sta. Ana Police Station, said that the members of the Drug Enforcement Unit seized 15 grams of shabu from the suspect, with an estimated street market value of P210,000.
The suspect was included in the drugs watchlist of the Directorate for Intelligence. His patrons were mostly members of LGBT community and unemployed individuals. Also confiscated from him were six sachets of shabu, one Nokia cellular phone, and P500 cash.
The suspect faces a case for violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market