A homebased seller was arrested in a buy-bust operation in Piapi Boulevard, Barangay 21-C, at 4:20 p.m. on Sunday.
The suspect was identified as Jay-R Magaña Saberon, 30, married, and a resident of the area.
Maj. Michael Uyanguren, the station commander the Sta. Ana Police Station, said that the members of the Drug Enforcement Unit seized 15 grams of shabu from the suspect, with an estimated street market value of P210,000.
The suspect was included in the drugs watchlist of the Directorate for Intelligence. His patrons were mostly members of LGBT community and unemployed individuals. Also confiscated from him were six sachets of shabu, one Nokia cellular phone, and P500 cash.
The suspect faces a case for violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act.
- AboitizPower’s Hedcor celebrates 45th anniversary
- PRO XI: Heighten patrols to keep streets safe
- 8 Injury Prevention Tips for Older Athletes
- KonsultaMD SuperApp: A game-changer in Philippine healthcare
- MTCP Alumni feted by Malaysian Consul General Consul General of Malaysia, Hon. Deddy Faisal Ahmad Salleh
- Consul General of Malaysia Mr. Deddy Faisal Bin Ahmad speech at High Tea Reception in honour of MTCP Alumni
- Globe shifts Iloilo facility to renewable energy, total sites on clean energy now at 25
- ROUGH CUTS| We’re starting to read through the pictures
- Poplar invites UX designers and writers to Designers Homecoming
- 62 fire victims get cash aid