Davao City – The city’s golf driving ranges are now open for golf enthusiasts to practice their golf swings, putts and chips after the City Government of Davao issued a ‘thumbs-up’ to resume its operations after the Covid 19 pandemic lockdown.
City Mayors Office Sports Development Division officer-in-charge Michael Denton Aportadera bared that Eaglemasters Golf Driving Range at the Crocodile Park in Gadi Road, Barangay Ma-a; Power Golf Driving Range at Purok 18, Gem Village Ma-a and Winners Golf at Eden Street, Datu Loho Village in Ma-a can now resume its operations provide that they would follow the new health and safety protocol as provided by the IATF (Inter-Agency Task Force) Omnibus guidelines for GCQ (General Community Quarantine) areas and the local government unit.
This follows the Inter Agency Task Force (IATF) Omnibus guidelines Section 4 (13) allowing non contact sports and other forms of exercises such walking, jogging, running, cycling, golf, swimming, tennis, badminton, equistrian and scateboarding. IATF guidelines allow people below 21 years of age and above 60 years old, pregnant women, individuals with immunodefeciency, co-morbidities and other health risks in outdoor and non-contact sports.
Just recently, local golf courses Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Country Club, Apo Golf and Country Club and the South Pacific Golf and Leisure Estates welcomed its members and guests after Mayor Inday Sara Duterte approved its resumption of operations provided that they will follow strictly the new health and safety protocols and guidelines as discussed with her. (with reports from Seth delos Reyes CMO/CSDDO)
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success