The Davao City Police Office announced on Friday that it is now issuing a travel authority pass for locally stranded individuals who will be returning to their hometowns.
The DCPO said the processing is every Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at its headquarters.
The applicants are asked to bring the following requirements:
1. Certificate from barangay chairman that he or she has not developed any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 for the last 14 days.
2. A medical certificate from the City Health Office or district health office.
3. The letter request indicating the details below:
a. Name of traveler
B. Date of travel
C. Place of origin
D. Place of destination
E. Vehicle to be used
The requirements will be submitted to the nearest police station or DCPO unit for processing. The applicant should also indicate the email address because the approved document will be sent electronically.
- ROUGH CUTS| One lesson that must be learned
- Probe into ‘abductions’
- CSC XI urges more applicants for the August 2023 CS Exam
- National Academy of Sports now accepting scholarship applicants
- DCPO asks for responsible social media use to avoid creating panic
- Power disruptions on June 4, 5, and 6 in different parts of Davao City
- SM wins ICSC MAXI Awards 2023
- Fatal association
- Over 19,000 child laborers rescued
- Davao Culinary Cup returns after hiatus