The Davao City Police Office announced on Friday that it is now issuing a travel authority pass for locally stranded individuals who will be returning to their hometowns.
The DCPO said the processing is every Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at its headquarters.
The applicants are asked to bring the following requirements:
1. Certificate from barangay chairman that he or she has not developed any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 for the last 14 days.
2. A medical certificate from the City Health Office or district health office.
3. The letter request indicating the details below:
a. Name of traveler
B. Date of travel
C. Place of origin
D. Place of destination
E. Vehicle to be used
The requirements will be submitted to the nearest police station or DCPO unit for processing. The applicant should also indicate the email address because the approved document will be sent electronically.
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat