The Davao City Police Office announced on Friday that it is now issuing a travel authority pass for locally stranded individuals who will be returning to their hometowns.
The DCPO said the processing is every Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at its headquarters.
The applicants are asked to bring the following requirements:
1. Certificate from barangay chairman that he or she has not developed any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 for the last 14 days.
2. A medical certificate from the City Health Office or district health office.
3. The letter request indicating the details below:
a. Name of traveler
B. Date of travel
C. Place of origin
D. Place of destination
E. Vehicle to be used
The requirements will be submitted to the nearest police station or DCPO unit for processing. The applicant should also indicate the email address because the approved document will be sent electronically.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories