Davao City – Local skateboarders get to show off their wares as the much-awaited Davao Skate Park reopens to the public this June.
This was bared yesterday after the City Mayor’s Office Sports Development Division approved its reopening at the lower portion of the Agdao Flyover, its official venue.
City Sports Development Division officer in charge Michael Denton Aportadera said that the Davao Skate Park will be open to local skateboarders as provided they would follow safety measures upon entering the venue.
‘Safety measures for the players is Mayor Inday Sara Duterte-Carpio’s concern,’ Aportadera said adding that the Davao Skatepark has its strict guidelines amidst the pandemic and the city placed under General Quarantine Community (GCQ).
Skating/skateboarding is one of the sports approved by the IATF (Inter-Agency Task Force) for the Emerging Disease Resolutions.
Kids ages 21 years-old and below and adults ages 59 years-old are not allowed to enter the Skatepark.
Only 20 players/skaters per batch are allowed every sessions which starts at 8 a.m. to 12 noon. The Skatepark will then be disenfect after its first batch before the next 20 players/skaters are to enter from 1 p.m. until 5 p.m.
‘These are the new guidelines which are to be followed during the reopening, Aportadera added.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed