Twenty-five Davao City Police Office personnel from different police stations underwent a handgun familiarization and precision test activity at the firing range in Camp Captain Domingo E. Leonor, San Pedro Street.
The activity was supervised by the DCPO Human Resource Doctrine and Development.
“This activity aims to improve the ability of a police officer in gun handling and to develop competence and confidence within the personnel,” Col. Kirby John Kraft, city police director, said.
He said they were not only taught how to handle and fire their guns but, more importantly, when to use the weapons.
“Despite the situation and challenges we are all facing caused by COVID-19 disease, the Davao City Police Office will ensure that we provide a better, if not the best service, to protect the general public with effective and efficient police officers,” he said.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1