Twenty-five Davao City Police Office personnel from different police stations underwent a handgun familiarization and precision test activity at the firing range in Camp Captain Domingo E. Leonor, San Pedro Street.
The activity was supervised by the DCPO Human Resource Doctrine and Development.
“This activity aims to improve the ability of a police officer in gun handling and to develop competence and confidence within the personnel,” Col. Kirby John Kraft, city police director, said.
He said they were not only taught how to handle and fire their guns but, more importantly, when to use the weapons.
“Despite the situation and challenges we are all facing caused by COVID-19 disease, the Davao City Police Office will ensure that we provide a better, if not the best service, to protect the general public with effective and efficient police officers,” he said.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories