The Davao Regional Medical Center (DRMC) is now an accredited COVID-19 testing laboratory.
In a Facebook post, it said that the hospital will serve as a testing center that will speed up the processing of samples of suspected individuals who may be infected with COVID-19 in Davao Region. It is the second facility in the city with the same capacity, aside from Southern Philippines Medical Center.
This will also relieve the difficulty in sending swabs and samples for COVID-19 testing to the Research Institute for Tropical Medicine (RITM) in Manila and SPMC, and ensure the release of the results at an earlier time.
DMRC uses the Rapid Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) (Xpert Xpress SARS-CoV-2) in compliance with the World Health Organization (WHO) standards.
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year