The Davao Regional Medical Center (DRMC) is now an accredited COVID-19 testing laboratory.
In a Facebook post, it said that the hospital will serve as a testing center that will speed up the processing of samples of suspected individuals who may be infected with COVID-19 in Davao Region. It is the second facility in the city with the same capacity, aside from Southern Philippines Medical Center.
This will also relieve the difficulty in sending swabs and samples for COVID-19 testing to the Research Institute for Tropical Medicine (RITM) in Manila and SPMC, and ensure the release of the results at an earlier time.
DMRC uses the Rapid Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) (Xpert Xpress SARS-CoV-2) in compliance with the World Health Organization (WHO) standards.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission