The Davao Regional Medical Center (DRMC) is now an accredited COVID-19 testing laboratory.
In a Facebook post, it said that the hospital will serve as a testing center that will speed up the processing of samples of suspected individuals who may be infected with COVID-19 in Davao Region. It is the second facility in the city with the same capacity, aside from Southern Philippines Medical Center.
This will also relieve the difficulty in sending swabs and samples for COVID-19 testing to the Research Institute for Tropical Medicine (RITM) in Manila and SPMC, and ensure the release of the results at an earlier time.
DMRC uses the Rapid Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) (Xpert Xpress SARS-CoV-2) in compliance with the World Health Organization (WHO) standards.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories