Davao City – The Dabaw City Sports Council Incorporated has set up a deadline for its local National Sports Association (NSA) members to submit their list of awardees in preparation for its annual So Kim Cheng sports awards this July.
This was bared Sunday, May 31 by Dabaw City Sports Council Incorporated President Dexter So through PRO Jerson Tamayo after their board meeting session via Zoom.
Members of the DCSCI board present during their meeting are Tamayo of duckpin bowling along with So of wushu, Rommel Tan of karatedo, Rose Lanticse of rugby. Van Flores of table tennis, Denise Bunayog of dance sports, Daks Yambao of volleyball and Jan Irene del Campo of the So Kim Cheng Sports Foundation Incorporated.
Local NSAs (National Sports Association) who are members of the Dabaw City Sports Council Incorporated may already submit their list of athlete awardees and their achievements on or before June 15,2020.
According to Tamayo, the Dabaw City Sports Council Incorporated (DCSCI) board of directors will then meet on June 20, 2020 to determine who will be this year’s male and female athletes of the year as well as outstanding athletes per NSA member.
The So Kim Cheng Sports Awards is the longest running local sports award giving body which is now on its 26th year.
Its venue and mode of awarding will still be determined by the Dabaw City Sports Council Incorporated (DCSCI) board of directors amidst the ongoing General Quarantine Community (GCQ) directive.
- Exec: Davao light spending P1.85-B in capex in 2021
- Microsoft unveils immersive education solutions to inspire educators in reimagining learning experiences
- Damosa, IWG unveil franchise partnership
- EDITORIAL | The community press today
- STATEMENT | Ending violence and ensuring jobs and rights for Filipina OFWs
- City In Photos
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Automatic writing
- Philippine Media Statement On the Anti-Terrorism Act of 2020
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- City In Photos