Davao Oriental has 12 new confirmed cases in the towns of Banaybanay and San Isidro as confirmed by the Provincial Inter-Agency Task Force.
Ben Jason Tesiorna, Mati City information officer, said that of the 12 new confirmed cases, nine are in Banaybanay and three in San Isidro. Eight were returning OFWs, while four have a travel history in Maguindanao.
All are isolated as of this moment, which the task force initiated contact tracing.
As for Mati City, he added, they have 12 OFWs on strict home quarantine while awaiting the swab testing results.
Meanwhile, 10 more workers of the Davao del Sur Provincial Hospital tested positive for COVID-19, which compelled Mayor Arthur Davin of Magsaysay town to issue Advisory Number 2, which prescribes the following measures:
* For the time being, all residents are discouraged to travel to and from Digos City. Otherwise, if they will insist, they shall undergo a 14-day quarantine at the Magsaysay Border Quarantine Center upon arrival at the Barayong Checkpoint.
* This advisory may be lifted any time soon upon the recommendation of the Municipal Inter-Agency Task Force especially if the contamination is already being traced.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission