Davao Oriental has 12 new confirmed cases in the towns of Banaybanay and San Isidro as confirmed by the Provincial Inter-Agency Task Force.
Ben Jason Tesiorna, Mati City information officer, said that of the 12 new confirmed cases, nine are in Banaybanay and three in San Isidro. Eight were returning OFWs, while four have a travel history in Maguindanao.
All are isolated as of this moment, which the task force initiated contact tracing.
As for Mati City, he added, they have 12 OFWs on strict home quarantine while awaiting the swab testing results.
Meanwhile, 10 more workers of the Davao del Sur Provincial Hospital tested positive for COVID-19, which compelled Mayor Arthur Davin of Magsaysay town to issue Advisory Number 2, which prescribes the following measures:
* For the time being, all residents are discouraged to travel to and from Digos City. Otherwise, if they will insist, they shall undergo a 14-day quarantine at the Magsaysay Border Quarantine Center upon arrival at the Barayong Checkpoint.
* This advisory may be lifted any time soon upon the recommendation of the Municipal Inter-Agency Task Force especially if the contamination is already being traced.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories