The city government yesterday named the five winning districts, or clusters, in the contest for fewer COVID-19 infections
Mayor Sara Duterte herself distributed 2,000 chicken meals each to the five districts who registered fewer infections after she challenged the districts on April 22 that whichever district that would have fewer infections would win the meals.
The winners were the districts of Baguio, Calinan, Tugbok, Toril and Marilog.
The mayor wished that the districts would not register any infection in the future.
“Sana ay wala nang madagdag sa mga positives ninyo. ‘Yan lang ang aking tanging wish ko para sa inyo,” she said.
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?