The city government yesterday named the five winning districts, or clusters, in the contest for fewer COVID-19 infections
Mayor Sara Duterte herself distributed 2,000 chicken meals each to the five districts who registered fewer infections after she challenged the districts on April 22 that whichever district that would have fewer infections would win the meals.
The winners were the districts of Baguio, Calinan, Tugbok, Toril and Marilog.
The mayor wished that the districts would not register any infection in the future.
“Sana ay wala nang madagdag sa mga positives ninyo. ‘Yan lang ang aking tanging wish ko para sa inyo,” she said.
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized