The city government yesterday named the five winning districts, or clusters, in the contest for fewer COVID-19 infections
Mayor Sara Duterte herself distributed 2,000 chicken meals each to the five districts who registered fewer infections after she challenged the districts on April 22 that whichever district that would have fewer infections would win the meals.
The winners were the districts of Baguio, Calinan, Tugbok, Toril and Marilog.
The mayor wished that the districts would not register any infection in the future.
“Sana ay wala nang madagdag sa mga positives ninyo. ‘Yan lang ang aking tanging wish ko para sa inyo,” she said.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market