After temporarily halting production to comply with the quarantine guidelines set by the government, leading automotive manufacturer Toyota Motor Philippines (TMP) has resumed operations in its Santa Rosa, Laguna plant beginning May 18, 2020. TMP understands that restarting business as soon as possible would stimulate economic activities in the country.
Prior to resumption of plant operations, precautionary measures were conducted in the plant to ensure safety and adherence to production protocols. All reporting Team Members have been briefed on the safety guidelines and measures that will be strictly followed in the plant. The overall workforce currently reporting on single-shift operation is within the 50% cap mandated by the government under MECQ guidelines.
With the resumption of plant operations and as more areas in the country ease into more relaxed community quarantine guidelines, Toyota will be able to respond better to the needs of its customers. As of May 20, 2020, 66 out of the 70 Toyota dealer outlets nationwide have resumed operations with safety and sanitation guidelines also in place. Due to social distancing measures implemented within the showroom, customers are encouraged to set an appointment before visiting their nearest dealers. The TMP dealers’ directory can be accessed athttps://toyota.com.ph/dealer.
Aside from reopening of dealerships, services have also resumed in the following service centers as of May 20, 2020:
· Toyota Alabang Service Center
· Toyota Shaw Service Center
· Toyota North EDSA Service Center
· Toyota Davao Body and Paint Center
· Toyota Negros Occidental Service Center
For more information about Toyota’s operations and for other customer references for car services, care and management, visit TMP’s support hub at https://toyota.com.ph/hereforyou. For more Toyota updates, visitwww.toyota.com.ph or check out Toyota’s official social media pages at ToyotaMotorPhilippines (Facebook and Instagram), and @ToyotaMotorPH (Twitter).
- Exec: Davao light spending P1.85-B in capex in 2021
- Microsoft unveils immersive education solutions to inspire educators in reimagining learning experiences
- Damosa, IWG unveil franchise partnership
- EDITORIAL | The community press today
- STATEMENT | Ending violence and ensuring jobs and rights for Filipina OFWs
- City In Photos
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Automatic writing
- Philippine Media Statement On the Anti-Terrorism Act of 2020
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- City In Photos