A habal-habal driver in Island Garden City of Samal sought the help of the National Bureau of Investigation after he was implicated in issuing a death threat to celebrities Angel Locsin, Coco Martin, and Kim Chiu.
Niel John Abellanosa, a resident of Barangay San Miguel, Samal City was reportedly shocked when he saw his name on social media trying to offer a bounty of P200 million for the deaths of the three celebrities.
The post also offered a reward for those who would successfully bomb the ABS-CBN compound.
“He voluntarily submitted himself for investigation but denied being responsible for the subject Twitter post,” Joel Ayop, the spokesperson of NBI XI, told TIMES.
“He’s willing to undergo a lie detector test and execute an affidavit of denial,” he added.
Abellanosa’s phone will also be subjected to a forensic examination. For now, the suspect is under the custody of NBI.
“Presently, he seeks the assistance of the Public Attorney’s Office for the preparation of the affidavit of denial,” he further said.
- Composite teams named for COVID vaccination program
- Marawi, Lanao Sur MSMEs to benefit from Plant Tissue Lab
- READY FOR JABBING | Almost 100% of 2,300 DCPO members willing to be vaccinated
- Over 500,000 identified for the vaccination priority list
- PARADIGM SHIFT | Why Is the Organization of Islamic Cooperation Silent on China’s Treatment of Uyghur Muslims When the United States Alleges Genocide?
- PNIA primed to boost nickel sector
- Choice Mart is now on foodpanda
- Public urged: Watch out for entities using games, franchise programs
- BDO offers QR Code withdrawals from select ATMs
- Your next best roommate could be a plant