Five alleged drug pushers were arrested inside a drug den in Esmeralda North Subdivision, Purok 33, Barangay Apokon, Tagum City, Davao del Norte on Thursday.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency XI spokesperson, identified them as Lee Galupan, Jose Arch Ariba, and Charlito Pagara.
They were arrested after selling drugs worth P10,000 to an undercover operative. Two drug den visitors, identified as Robinson Tabat and Fleance Irog-Irog were also arrested during the operation.
Five sachets of suspected shabu in different sizes weighing more or less 12 grams with a street value of P180,000, assorted drug paraphernalia, and the buy-bust money were recovered from the suspects.
Joint elements from the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency Regional Office XI, led by Director II Antonio Rivera, together with Davao Norte Police Provincial Office Provincial Intelligence Branch, led by Maj. Dexter Cuevas, and Tagum City Police Station, led by Lt. Col. Pablito Odias conducted the operation.
The suspects will be charged for violation of Section 5 (Sale of Dangerous Drugs), Section 6 (Maintenance of a Drug Den), Section 7 (Employees and Visitors of a Den), Section 11 (Possession of Dangerous Drugs), Section 12 (Possession of Drug Paraphernalia), Section 13 (Possession of Dangerous Drugs During Parties, Social Gatherings or Meetings) and Section 14 (Possession of Equipment, Instrument, Apparatus and Other Paraphernalia for Dangerous Drugs During Parties, Social Gatherings or Meetings) Article II of Republic Act 9165 or The Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission