An old woman died as she was waiting for her social pension during a payout at the Bunawan covered court yesterday.
Major Noel Villahermosa, Bunawan police precinct commander said Angelita Alquino Parami, 62, of Purok 4, Bunaply, Bunawan was found unconscious as she was sitting on a chair waiting for her turn to receive her pension.
Those present tried to revive her, but Dr. Gary Agustin B. La Rosa, Bunawan District physician declared her dead of acute myocardial infarction, or heart attack.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission