An old woman died as she was waiting for her social pension during a payout at the Bunawan covered court yesterday.
Major Noel Villahermosa, Bunawan police precinct commander said Angelita Alquino Parami, 62, of Purok 4, Bunaply, Bunawan was found unconscious as she was sitting on a chair waiting for her turn to receive her pension.
Those present tried to revive her, but Dr. Gary Agustin B. La Rosa, Bunawan District physician declared her dead of acute myocardial infarction, or heart attack.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories