An old woman died as she was waiting for her social pension during a payout at the Bunawan covered court yesterday.
Major Noel Villahermosa, Bunawan police precinct commander said Angelita Alquino Parami, 62, of Purok 4, Bunaply, Bunawan was found unconscious as she was sitting on a chair waiting for her turn to receive her pension.
Those present tried to revive her, but Dr. Gary Agustin B. La Rosa, Bunawan District physician declared her dead of acute myocardial infarction, or heart attack.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed