The death of two babies inside the UCCP Haran has puzzled the authorities after the latest one was reported Monday.
Although the second death was not caused by the coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19), Mayor Sara Z. Duterte said there has yet been no “definitive (conclusion) kung Covid-19 siya o dili,” in reference to the first death of an eight-month old baby.
The mayor said she was scheduled to meet with other officials to discuss the issue.
The second death, that of a three-month old infant was reported on Monday, following the death of the eight-month old whose body was exhumed so that it could be autopsied.
Based on the initial report, parents of the second baby, whose identity has yet to be known, brought the infant to a hospital, which has yet to be identified, on May 17. The baby died and the body was cremated even as there was no conclusion on the cause of death.
The baby’s parents, who have been living inside the UCCP Haran compound, returned to the place and were eventually placed on quarantine for the possibility that they might have contracted the virus.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission