The death of two babies inside the UCCP Haran has puzzled the authorities after the latest one was reported Monday.
Although the second death was not caused by the coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19), Mayor Sara Z. Duterte said there has yet been no “definitive (conclusion) kung Covid-19 siya o dili,” in reference to the first death of an eight-month old baby.
The mayor said she was scheduled to meet with other officials to discuss the issue.
The second death, that of a three-month old infant was reported on Monday, following the death of the eight-month old whose body was exhumed so that it could be autopsied.
Based on the initial report, parents of the second baby, whose identity has yet to be known, brought the infant to a hospital, which has yet to be identified, on May 17. The baby died and the body was cremated even as there was no conclusion on the cause of death.
The baby’s parents, who have been living inside the UCCP Haran compound, returned to the place and were eventually placed on quarantine for the possibility that they might have contracted the virus.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed