The Association for the Advancement of Karatedo (AAK Davao) is currently holding online classes amids the country’s pandemic crises.
According to AAK Davao chief instructor and Karate Pilipinas Sports Federation Incorporated region XI director Rommel Tan, online classes are held daily for beginners and advance divisions.
For kids, online kumite classes are from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. while for the advance category is from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Kata sessions are also held every Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays on the same time per category.
‘We are doing this online clinics so the kids can still train and not forget what the learned from our previous sessions. Kahit may pandemic, we find ways to continue our training. Online sessions are the best thing for now to monitor them,’ Tan said.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed