The Association for the Advancement of Karatedo (AAK Davao) is currently holding online classes amids the country’s pandemic crises.
According to AAK Davao chief instructor and Karate Pilipinas Sports Federation Incorporated region XI director Rommel Tan, online classes are held daily for beginners and advance divisions.
For kids, online kumite classes are from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. while for the advance category is from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Kata sessions are also held every Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays on the same time per category.
‘We are doing this online clinics so the kids can still train and not forget what the learned from our previous sessions. Kahit may pandemic, we find ways to continue our training. Online sessions are the best thing for now to monitor them,’ Tan said.
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized