The Association for the Advancement of Karatedo (AAK Davao) is currently holding online classes amids the country’s pandemic crises.
According to AAK Davao chief instructor and Karate Pilipinas Sports Federation Incorporated region XI director Rommel Tan, online classes are held daily for beginners and advance divisions.
For kids, online kumite classes are from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. while for the advance category is from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Kata sessions are also held every Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays on the same time per category.
‘We are doing this online clinics so the kids can still train and not forget what the learned from our previous sessions. Kahit may pandemic, we find ways to continue our training. Online sessions are the best thing for now to monitor them,’ Tan said.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market