The city police director warned Davaoeños that they will continue to enforce the quarantine measures even if some of the restrictions have been relaxed.
“Don’t expect that our policemen will loosen the quarantine security measures, so social distancing is further enforced, wearing of face masks while outside, and curfew and the liquor ban,” Col. Kirby John Kraft said.
“Those who will violate the quarantine measures will be arrested and an appropriate case will be filed against the violators,” he said.
He also urged establishments and shopping malls to adopt safety protocols for their employees and customers. Police officers will be deployed to check for the food and medicine passes and employee IDs.
“For the malls, the persons allowed can enter while not for those who are restricted … so that the social distancing will be maintained inside, ” he added.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed