The city police director warned Davaoeños that they will continue to enforce the quarantine measures even if some of the restrictions have been relaxed.
“Don’t expect that our policemen will loosen the quarantine security measures, so social distancing is further enforced, wearing of face masks while outside, and curfew and the liquor ban,” Col. Kirby John Kraft said.
“Those who will violate the quarantine measures will be arrested and an appropriate case will be filed against the violators,” he said.
He also urged establishments and shopping malls to adopt safety protocols for their employees and customers. Police officers will be deployed to check for the food and medicine passes and employee IDs.
“For the malls, the persons allowed can enter while not for those who are restricted … so that the social distancing will be maintained inside, ” he added.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market