The city police director warned Davaoeños that they will continue to enforce the quarantine measures even if some of the restrictions have been relaxed.
“Don’t expect that our policemen will loosen the quarantine security measures, so social distancing is further enforced, wearing of face masks while outside, and curfew and the liquor ban,” Col. Kirby John Kraft said.
“Those who will violate the quarantine measures will be arrested and an appropriate case will be filed against the violators,” he said.
He also urged establishments and shopping malls to adopt safety protocols for their employees and customers. Police officers will be deployed to check for the food and medicine passes and employee IDs.
“For the malls, the persons allowed can enter while not for those who are restricted … so that the social distancing will be maintained inside, ” he added.
- GUEST EDITORIAL | A tribute to Fr. Swamy
- PARADIGM SHIFT | A New Geopolitical Paradigm Between Iran and China
- ROUGH CUTS | We need to restrain our ‘horses’
- COVID vaccination hotlines to receive calls from seniors
- 5 NPA rebels surrender in SK
- 2 nabbed for illegal substances
- MEDICAL LEAVE | Mayor Duterte in Singapore
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 8, 2021
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 7, 2021
- NCCC offers more ways to shop online