Four women were arrested for gambling in the Quimado compound in Shrine Hills, Matina on Friday afternoon.
They were identified as Susan Singway, Jennifer Kemenero, Marcelina Gudin, and Evelyn Catipay.
Maj. Milgrace Driz, Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG) -Davao City Field Unit head, said the suspects were caught in the act by the operatives playing a local card game called “tong its.”
Confiscated from their possession were the set of playing cards and the wager money amounting to P350. They were brought to the Talomo Police Station for temporary detention.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market