Four women were arrested for gambling in the Quimado compound in Shrine Hills, Matina on Friday afternoon.
They were identified as Susan Singway, Jennifer Kemenero, Marcelina Gudin, and Evelyn Catipay.
Maj. Milgrace Driz, Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG) -Davao City Field Unit head, said the suspects were caught in the act by the operatives playing a local card game called “tong its.”
Confiscated from their possession were the set of playing cards and the wager money amounting to P350. They were brought to the Talomo Police Station for temporary detention.
- MG Mall Of Asia joins MG Philippines’ Nationwide Dealership Network, and is the first MG Dealership to feature a unique MG “Carffé” Coffee Shop
- EGALITARIAN | Catching up with our neighbors
- CHEMICAL SPILL | Public warned vs. water activities at Davao River until declared safe
- Kadayawan 3D light show at City Hall starts on Aug. 5
- Ex-DA chief Piñol calls for NFA revival to promote PH banana
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Family album
- ROUGH CUTS | Our hat off the CHO
- SEC cancels Flying Bear’s lending license, registration
- City readies aid to quake victims
- LGU, DOH link to enhance campaign on family planning