Walang maliit o malaking ambag pagdating sa bayanihan. Lahat mahalaga. Lahat importante. Lahat ay kasama.
Waterfront Davao continues to support the local government amidst this global pandemic, giving back to the community who has been their neighbor for many years.
Last Monday, May 11th, headed by Hotel Manager Bryan Yves Lasala, Waterfront Insular Hotel Davao successfully turned over its food donations to Barangay Hizon and Barangay Pampanga. Present in the turnover were Waterfront Davao’s Sales and Marketing Manager Jennifer Romero, Front Office Manager Julius Val Vinuya, Marketing Communications Officer Dave Alvarez, Admin Assistant Regina De Real, Barangay Captain Erico Talili, Barangay Captain Constancio Tiongco, and barangay staff and volunteers.
Among the items donated were 100 sacks of rice, and 20,000 canned goods.
This isn’t Waterfront Davao’s first effort in the fight against the virus. They’ve already been donating food, water, and a generous amount of shower caps to local health workers and other frontliners. This is one of the many Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities of the property. True to the mission of serving and supporting other people who are in need, Waterfront Davao has also reached out to other medical and government institutions including Eastern Mindanao Command, Southern Philippines Medical Center, Task Force Davao, House of Hope Foundation, and many more.
Advertiser posts are paid posts published by Mindanao Times. For inquiries, message us at our Facebook Page, www.facebook.com/MindanaoTimes.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- As many as 27,000 booster shots can be administered daily: official
- Vaccination rollout for 5-11 age group pilot-tested in Manila first before DC
- 5 arrested in buy-bust, drug den raid
- Honda introduces its newest rough terrain bike
- Jarlo Bâse marks his major label debut with soulful, laid-back track “Kalapati”
- J-Pop queen Hikaru Utada delivers another pop masterpiece with eighth studio album, Bad Mode
- Concepcion backs DOLE’s call to private sector employers, but insists it should be voluntary
- WANDERLUST | Blue Lotus Hotel holds relaunch
- NPA regional committee in R-11 to be dismantled in next months