Walang maliit o malaking ambag pagdating sa bayanihan. Lahat mahalaga. Lahat importante. Lahat ay kasama.
Waterfront Davao continues to support the local government amidst this global pandemic, giving back to the community who has been their neighbor for many years.
Last Monday, May 11th, headed by Hotel Manager Bryan Yves Lasala, Waterfront Insular Hotel Davao successfully turned over its food donations to Barangay Hizon and Barangay Pampanga. Present in the turnover were Waterfront Davao’s Sales and Marketing Manager Jennifer Romero, Front Office Manager Julius Val Vinuya, Marketing Communications Officer Dave Alvarez, Admin Assistant Regina De Real, Barangay Captain Erico Talili, Barangay Captain Constancio Tiongco, and barangay staff and volunteers.
Among the items donated were 100 sacks of rice, and 20,000 canned goods.
This isn’t Waterfront Davao’s first effort in the fight against the virus. They’ve already been donating food, water, and a generous amount of shower caps to local health workers and other frontliners. This is one of the many Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities of the property. True to the mission of serving and supporting other people who are in need, Waterfront Davao has also reached out to other medical and government institutions including Eastern Mindanao Command, Southern Philippines Medical Center, Task Force Davao, House of Hope Foundation, and many more.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission