Walang maliit o malaking ambag pagdating sa bayanihan. Lahat mahalaga. Lahat importante. Lahat ay kasama.
Waterfront Davao continues to support the local government amidst this global pandemic, giving back to the community who has been their neighbor for many years.
Last Monday, May 11th, headed by Hotel Manager Bryan Yves Lasala, Waterfront Insular Hotel Davao successfully turned over its food donations to Barangay Hizon and Barangay Pampanga. Present in the turnover were Waterfront Davao’s Sales and Marketing Manager Jennifer Romero, Front Office Manager Julius Val Vinuya, Marketing Communications Officer Dave Alvarez, Admin Assistant Regina De Real, Barangay Captain Erico Talili, Barangay Captain Constancio Tiongco, and barangay staff and volunteers.
Among the items donated were 100 sacks of rice, and 20,000 canned goods.
This isn’t Waterfront Davao’s first effort in the fight against the virus. They’ve already been donating food, water, and a generous amount of shower caps to local health workers and other frontliners. This is one of the many Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities of the property. True to the mission of serving and supporting other people who are in need, Waterfront Davao has also reached out to other medical and government institutions including Eastern Mindanao Command, Southern Philippines Medical Center, Task Force Davao, House of Hope Foundation, and many more.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories