The Davao Police Regional Office recorded that about P25.57 million in illegal drugs seized during the first four months of the year.
Based on the record of the office, of the value, shabu, weighing 1.648.79 grams, was about P19.785 million in shabu and about P23,424 in marijuana, about half a kilo in weight.
The report said that during the first two months of the year, law enforcers conducted 400 operations resulting in the arrest of 563 individuals..
In the next two months, about P5.7 million in shabu, weighing 364.91 grams, and about P58,800 in marijuana, about half a kilogram in weight, were sized.
The period also resulted in 305 operations and 443 were arrested.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories