The Davao Police Regional Office recorded that about P25.57 million in illegal drugs seized during the first four months of the year.
Based on the record of the office, of the value, shabu, weighing 1.648.79 grams, was about P19.785 million in shabu and about P23,424 in marijuana, about half a kilo in weight.
The report said that during the first two months of the year, law enforcers conducted 400 operations resulting in the arrest of 563 individuals..
In the next two months, about P5.7 million in shabu, weighing 364.91 grams, and about P58,800 in marijuana, about half a kilogram in weight, were sized.
The period also resulted in 305 operations and 443 were arrested.
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art