The Davao Police Regional Office recorded that about P25.57 million in illegal drugs seized during the first four months of the year.
Based on the record of the office, of the value, shabu, weighing 1.648.79 grams, was about P19.785 million in shabu and about P23,424 in marijuana, about half a kilo in weight.
The report said that during the first two months of the year, law enforcers conducted 400 operations resulting in the arrest of 563 individuals..
In the next two months, about P5.7 million in shabu, weighing 364.91 grams, and about P58,800 in marijuana, about half a kilogram in weight, were sized.
The period also resulted in 305 operations and 443 were arrested.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon