Mayor Sara Duterte signed an executive order creating the Davao City Price Coordinating Council.
Duterte signed Executive Order No. 31 on April 27 to help coordinate and rationalize programs to stabilize prices and supplies in the city.
The council is tasked to spearhead inspections of public and private markets, as well as come up with in-depth analysis for price fluctuations. Hotlines and consumer complaints desks will accept anonymous tips and reports from the public.
The Davao City Investment Promotion Center is declared as the technical secretariat to the
The council is chaired by Mayor Sara Duterte and Maria Belinda Q. Ambi, DTI XI regional director is named the vice-chairperson.
The members include the City Health Office, City Legal Office, City Agriculture Office,
Davao City Economic Enterprise, Department of Health, Food and Drugs Administration, Land Transportation and Franchising Regulatory Board, Land Transportation Office, Department of Justice, National Economic Development Authority, Department of Environment and Natural Resources, Philippine National Police, National Bureau of Investigation, Bureau of Customs, Department of Information, Communication and Technology, consumers representatives, agricultural producers, traders, manufacturers and retailers. (Gian Paolo C. Mallo/ADDU intern)
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission