Mayor Sara Duterte signed an executive order creating the Davao City Price Coordinating Council.
Duterte signed Executive Order No. 31 on April 27 to help coordinate and rationalize programs to stabilize prices and supplies in the city.
The council is tasked to spearhead inspections of public and private markets, as well as come up with in-depth analysis for price fluctuations. Hotlines and consumer complaints desks will accept anonymous tips and reports from the public.
The Davao City Investment Promotion Center is declared as the technical secretariat to the
The council is chaired by Mayor Sara Duterte and Maria Belinda Q. Ambi, DTI XI regional director is named the vice-chairperson.
The members include the City Health Office, City Legal Office, City Agriculture Office,
Davao City Economic Enterprise, Department of Health, Food and Drugs Administration, Land Transportation and Franchising Regulatory Board, Land Transportation Office, Department of Justice, National Economic Development Authority, Department of Environment and Natural Resources, Philippine National Police, National Bureau of Investigation, Bureau of Customs, Department of Information, Communication and Technology, consumers representatives, agricultural producers, traders, manufacturers and retailers. (Gian Paolo C. Mallo/ADDU intern)
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories