Mayor Sara Duterte on Tuesday released the identity of the female COVID-19 patient who escaped a quarantine facility last Saturday.
The mayor over the live interview at Davao City Disaster Radio identified her as Harani Hajiba or Arani Hajiba. However, she said that the spelling might not be accurate since the patient did not have a birth certificate.
“Until now, the patient is still missing. We managed to obtain a photo but it is quite blurry,” she said.
However, the city commissioned a cartographic artist to come up with a sketch, which will then be released to the public. Hopefully, the mayor said, it will speed up the process of tracking her down and bringing her back to isolation.
According to the description, the runaway patient has a prominent lump on the left side of her neck.
The mayor asked the public to report anything they know to the COVID-19 city operation center hotline numbers.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories