Mayor Sara Duterte on Tuesday released the identity of the female COVID-19 patient who escaped a quarantine facility last Saturday.
The mayor over the live interview at Davao City Disaster Radio identified her as Harani Hajiba or Arani Hajiba. However, she said that the spelling might not be accurate since the patient did not have a birth certificate.
“Until now, the patient is still missing. We managed to obtain a photo but it is quite blurry,” she said.
However, the city commissioned a cartographic artist to come up with a sketch, which will then be released to the public. Hopefully, the mayor said, it will speed up the process of tracking her down and bringing her back to isolation.
According to the description, the runaway patient has a prominent lump on the left side of her neck.
The mayor asked the public to report anything they know to the COVID-19 city operation center hotline numbers.
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat