Mayor Sara Duterte on Tuesday released the identity of the female COVID-19 patient who escaped a quarantine facility last Saturday.
The mayor over the live interview at Davao City Disaster Radio identified her as Harani Hajiba or Arani Hajiba. However, she said that the spelling might not be accurate since the patient did not have a birth certificate.
“Until now, the patient is still missing. We managed to obtain a photo but it is quite blurry,” she said.
However, the city commissioned a cartographic artist to come up with a sketch, which will then be released to the public. Hopefully, the mayor said, it will speed up the process of tracking her down and bringing her back to isolation.
According to the description, the runaway patient has a prominent lump on the left side of her neck.
The mayor asked the public to report anything they know to the COVID-19 city operation center hotline numbers.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls