Mayor Sara Duterte on Tuesday released the identity of the female COVID-19 patient who escaped a quarantine facility last Saturday.
The mayor over the live interview at Davao City Disaster Radio identified her as Harani Hajiba or Arani Hajiba. However, she said that the spelling might not be accurate since the patient did not have a birth certificate.
“Until now, the patient is still missing. We managed to obtain a photo but it is quite blurry,” she said.
However, the city commissioned a cartographic artist to come up with a sketch, which will then be released to the public. Hopefully, the mayor said, it will speed up the process of tracking her down and bringing her back to isolation.
According to the description, the runaway patient has a prominent lump on the left side of her neck.
The mayor asked the public to report anything they know to the COVID-19 city operation center hotline numbers.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success