The World Health Organization has been monitoring the global effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, including the effects of what you, dear reader, are doing right now: reading online materials through your device.
For our own website alone, more than 67% of our readers are glued to their phone screens, while the rest are on their desktops and tablets since the global pandemic began.
Check out these suggestions by the WHO on how to promote the healthy use of gadgets across various sectors.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021