The World Health Organization has been monitoring the global effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, including the effects of what you, dear reader, are doing right now: reading online materials through your device.
For our own website alone, more than 67% of our readers are glued to their phone screens, while the rest are on their desktops and tablets since the global pandemic began.
Check out these suggestions by the WHO on how to promote the healthy use of gadgets across various sectors.
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?