Law enforcers arrested two beneficiaries of the Special Amelioration Program (SAP) for playing a card game inside Pardillo Compound, Manga Street, Dumanlas, Buhangin District Friday.
Major Estrello Ramiso, Buhangin Police Station commander, identified the two, both residents of the place, as
Guillermo Dago-ok Bongcayao, 60, male, married, unemployed, senior citizen; and Jimmy Aguirre Geronimo, 47, male, widow, construction worker.
The report said someone informed the police station about an ongoing illegal gambling activity and a drinking session at Manga Street.
Members of the police unit immediately launched an operation that resulted in the arrest of the two who yielded a set of playing cards, P160 in cash, and a bottle of liquor.
Ramiso said investigation revealed that hours earlier, the two received P6,000 each as beneficiaries of SAP.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed