Law enforcers arrested two beneficiaries of the Special Amelioration Program (SAP) for playing a card game inside Pardillo Compound, Manga Street, Dumanlas, Buhangin District Friday.
Major Estrello Ramiso, Buhangin Police Station commander, identified the two, both residents of the place, as
Guillermo Dago-ok Bongcayao, 60, male, married, unemployed, senior citizen; and Jimmy Aguirre Geronimo, 47, male, widow, construction worker.
The report said someone informed the police station about an ongoing illegal gambling activity and a drinking session at Manga Street.
Members of the police unit immediately launched an operation that resulted in the arrest of the two who yielded a set of playing cards, P160 in cash, and a bottle of liquor.
Ramiso said investigation revealed that hours earlier, the two received P6,000 each as beneficiaries of SAP.
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year