The City Social Welfare and Development Office (CSWDO) has distributed grocery packs to 360,085 families in 136 barangays for the second round of distribution of relief aid.
Meanwhile, the City Agriculturist Office (CAO) and the City Veterinarian’s Office (CVO) served a total of 45,907 beneficiaries in 16 barangays, including Calinan Poblacion, Buhangin Proper, Cabantian, Tibungco, and Crossing Bayabas.
On the other hand, donations were given to individuals without ration cards and those who weren’t able to receive food packs from the CSWDO, as well as the CAO and CVO.
A total of 3,448 repacked donated canned goods, rice, and noodles were distributed as of May 4, 2020.
Mayor Sara Duterte said the city government will distribute the repacked goods as the donations continue to trickle in. (By Kay P. Necesito/ADDU intern)
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories