The City Social Welfare and Development Office (CSWDO) has distributed grocery packs to 360,085 families in 136 barangays for the second round of distribution of relief aid.
Meanwhile, the City Agriculturist Office (CAO) and the City Veterinarian’s Office (CVO) served a total of 45,907 beneficiaries in 16 barangays, including Calinan Poblacion, Buhangin Proper, Cabantian, Tibungco, and Crossing Bayabas.
On the other hand, donations were given to individuals without ration cards and those who weren’t able to receive food packs from the CSWDO, as well as the CAO and CVO.
A total of 3,448 repacked donated canned goods, rice, and noodles were distributed as of May 4, 2020.
Mayor Sara Duterte said the city government will distribute the repacked goods as the donations continue to trickle in. (By Kay P. Necesito/ADDU intern)
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1