The 5th Civil Relations Group of the military distributed food packs to about 200 families in Brgy Manipongol, Maco, Davao de Oro on Tuesday.
The unit, headed by Maj. Gen. Jose Faustino, Eastern Mindanao commander, distributed the relief goods to families from far-flung villages of the province.
The distribution followed the previous activity in the same area which benefited 269 families.
The command has been doing relief operations, in collaboration with private groups and other government functionaries, to help those who are in need in its area of responsibility.
The “Kapwa Ko, Sagot Ko” program of the command targeted to provide assistance to the poor as part of the measures amid the coronavirus disease 2019 pandemic.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories