Unlike most parents who complain that quarantine is boring, unbearable and a waste of time, Brenda says “In our hectic life as working parents, we don’t always have time to spend with our little ones. We make the most of this time (quarantine), spending hours together, joining every little activity we can to get rid of the worries”.
“This is the best time to make beautiful memories with them.”
Her message: “Stay home, stay safe, stay happy and make the most of the situation.”
Brenda Ocampo is the Marketing Manager of Eden Nature Park and Resort Davao and also the Marketing Manager of The Island Buenavista. She is married to Tek Ocampo of GMA Davao.
Photo credits: Brenda Ocampo
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed