Unlike most parents who complain that quarantine is boring, unbearable and a waste of time, Brenda says “In our hectic life as working parents, we don’t always have time to spend with our little ones. We make the most of this time (quarantine), spending hours together, joining every little activity we can to get rid of the worries”.
“This is the best time to make beautiful memories with them.”
Her message: “Stay home, stay safe, stay happy and make the most of the situation.”
Brenda Ocampo is the Marketing Manager of Eden Nature Park and Resort Davao and also the Marketing Manager of The Island Buenavista. She is married to Tek Ocampo of GMA Davao.
Photo credits: Brenda Ocampo
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1