Unlike most parents who complain that quarantine is boring, unbearable and a waste of time, Brenda says “In our hectic life as working parents, we don’t always have time to spend with our little ones. We make the most of this time (quarantine), spending hours together, joining every little activity we can to get rid of the worries”.
“This is the best time to make beautiful memories with them.”
Her message: “Stay home, stay safe, stay happy and make the most of the situation.”
Brenda Ocampo is the Marketing Manager of Eden Nature Park and Resort Davao and also the Marketing Manager of The Island Buenavista. She is married to Tek Ocampo of GMA Davao.
Photo credits: Brenda Ocampo
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories