With the Covid-19 outbreak, many donors have postponed their scheduled blood donations. But the need for blood never rests. This observation comes from the Philippine Red Cross, Davao City Chapter, which of course is understood, caused by the Enhanced Community Quarantine. In this situation, assurance is given that donating blood is safe, and donors need not hesitate to give. “At each blood donation, your safety is our top priority.
Our blood bank staff follows safety protocols such as: Frequent hand washing/sanitizing; Use of disposable mask; Regular disinfection of equipment; strict implementation of social distancing and other safety measures” Blood Donor Recruitment Officer Mr. Rhizh Abellano welcomes queries and booking and can be reached at 09088749460 / 09328600468 /09177040458. Also thru (082) 227-3949; Facebook – Philippine Red Cross – Davao City Chapter and email email@example.com. Marilyn C. Roque
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories