With the Covid-19 outbreak, many donors have postponed their scheduled blood donations. But the need for blood never rests. This observation comes from the Philippine Red Cross, Davao City Chapter, which of course is understood, caused by the Enhanced Community Quarantine. In this situation, assurance is given that donating blood is safe, and donors need not hesitate to give. “At each blood donation, your safety is our top priority.
Our blood bank staff follows safety protocols such as: Frequent hand washing/sanitizing; Use of disposable mask; Regular disinfection of equipment; strict implementation of social distancing and other safety measures” Blood Donor Recruitment Officer Mr. Rhizh Abellano welcomes queries and booking and can be reached at 09088749460 / 09328600468 /09177040458. Also thru (082) 227-3949; Facebook – Philippine Red Cross – Davao City Chapter and email email@example.com. Marilyn C. Roque
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success