Davao City Mayor Inday Sara Duterte graced the blessing and turnover of a
Covid-19 facility donated by the Jesus V. Del Rosario Inc. at Barangay
Malagos, Friday morning April 17, 2020.
The facility includes six nurses’ stations, forty-eight isolation rooms, with essentials and comfort room.
The facility will be able to cater to Covid-19 cases.
The foundation was represented by Mr. Danilo M. Talaban – President and COO of EMCOR Inc., and Mr. Jorge Vicente del Rosario – Assistant to the Chairman.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WRITING DETOURS | Confessions of a Fortnite virgin
- ROUGH CUTS | Were they neophyte traffic law enforcers?
- DUBIOUS DISTINCTION | Davao City supplants QC on daily COVID cases: researcher
- 858 affected workers apply for government financial aid
- PSC says yes to Tokyo Olympics budget from POC
- Go Negosyo, PCCI, OCTA Research join hands to push population protection
- DOLE-Davao hosts virtual job fair
- NPA rebel killed in Misamis clash
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Shot again