Davao City Mayor Inday Sara Duterte graced the blessing and turnover of a
Covid-19 facility donated by the Jesus V. Del Rosario Inc. at Barangay
Malagos, Friday morning April 17, 2020.
The facility includes six nurses’ stations, forty-eight isolation rooms, with essentials and comfort room.
The facility will be able to cater to Covid-19 cases.
The foundation was represented by Mr. Danilo M. Talaban – President and COO of EMCOR Inc., and Mr. Jorge Vicente del Rosario – Assistant to the Chairman.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market