Davao City Mayor Inday Sara Duterte graced the blessing and turnover of a
Covid-19 facility donated by the Jesus V. Del Rosario Inc. at Barangay
Malagos, Friday morning April 17, 2020.
The facility includes six nurses’ stations, forty-eight isolation rooms, with essentials and comfort room.
The facility will be able to cater to Covid-19 cases.
The foundation was represented by Mr. Danilo M. Talaban – President and COO of EMCOR Inc., and Mr. Jorge Vicente del Rosario – Assistant to the Chairman.
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year