Meanwhile, Duterte disowned another viral voice recording circulating on social media revealing the plan to declare martial law.
“My official statements, orders, and announcements are all released through the city government of Davao’s public information office,” she said.
“Only trust and share information coming from the official social media platforms of the city government of Davao, Davao City Disaster Radio, and our mainstream media partners,” Mayor Duterte said.
Meanwhile, the City Social Welfare and Development Office (CSWDO) was able to deliver 40,865 grocery packs to 32 barangays for the first day of the second round of relief goods distribution.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021