A 45-year-old drunk man was jailed after he allegedly went amok after being excluded from the Social Amelioration Program (SAP) beneficiary list in Matanao, Davao del Sur on April 18.
Police identified him as Ferdinand Darapisa Sibayan, a resident of Barangay New Murcia, Matanao, Davao del Sur.
According to the investigation, the suspect was drunk when the secretariat, identified as Marina Mamac, informed him that he wasn’t on the list. That is when he reportedly became rowdy.
The suspect will pay a fine and render community service for five days for violating the liquor ban in accordance with the enhanced community quarantine.
According to Capt. Rhuel Barachina, the Matanao chief of police, “If you have a complaint about government-provided assistance, go to the right agency that can help and answer your questions. above all, do not get drunk, for later you will still get sick.”
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories