The city government has established a district clustering system in the use of food and medicine (FM) passes as part of the enhanced community quarantine (ECQ) protocols.
Posted Sunday on its official social media account, the city government said that starting today, Monday, holders of FM passes can only use these in their clusters. These passes would only allow holders to go to wet markets /palengke, pharmacies and grocery stores within their clusters.
“Residents cannot go out of their cluster unless they are exempted because of work,” the city government said.
It added that under the clustering system, FM passes can only be used to travel in another cluster when the medicine prescribed by the doctor is not available in their cluster.
If the holder wants to travel to hospital or bank outside his or her cluster, the one supervising the checkpoint will be the one to assess whether to allow him or her.
The city government also said that the district clustering is implemented simultaneously with the FM pass coding, stressing that the FM pass cannot be used on Sunday, as well as during the curfew hours of 6 p.m. to 6 a.m.
Emergency cases do not need require these passes.
The district clustering for the FM pass are as follows:
Districts of Poblacion A and B, Talomo
• Bankerohan Public Market
• Piapi Market
• Boulevard Market
• Talomo Market
• Matina-Aplaya Market
• Puan Market
• Agdao Public Market
• Buhangin Market
• Cabantian Market
• Toril Public Market
Districts of Calinan, Baguio, Marilog, Tugbok and some barangays of Paquibato
• Calinan Public Market
• Mintal Public Market
• Tugbok Market
District of Bunawan and some barangays of Paquibato and the Island Garden City of Samal:
• Sasa Market
• Panacan Market
• Tibungco Public Market
• Bunawan Public Market
• Lasang Public Market
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls