Stranded Davaoeños can expect the continued help of the local government as the region-wide lockdown has been extended to April 26.
Mayor Sara Duterte, in an interview with Davao City Disaster Radio on Wednesday, said that there are 206 Davaoeños around the country who sought their support. These individuals were recorded based on the information gathered from the official social media platforms of the Davao City Government.
Duterte has announced the extension of the enhanced community quarantine and the region-wide lockdown to make sure that the region will be able to contain the virus.
The extension of the ECQ means the continued prohibition of the entry of land, sea and air travel in Davao Region.
With this, the city government, as well as other governors in Davao Region, will continue to assist the affected residents.
“We will continue to send them support for the duration of the enhanced community quarantine,” the mayor said.
The mayor did not divulge the details of the support to avoid misinformation and possible fraudulent acts from abusive people.
Stranded residents may reach out through Davao City Reports hotline numbers 0919 072 2222 and 0917 131 2333 or its official Facebook page or through the Davao City Disaster Radio Facebook Page.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission