All city and national government celebrations, parties, anniversaries, and festivities shall be cancelled.
Commemoration of important dates and legal holidays should be kept short.
All barangays shall refrain from extravagant celebration of their fiesta. All founding anniversaries/Araw ng Barangay celebrations shall be cancelled.
Private parties should be lowkey with no more than 25 guests. Big celebrations are advised to be postponed until 2021.
Private sector should consider food distribution, feeding program, or financial assistance to their employees.
The City Government shall file actions in cases of thoughtless extravagance in expenses for pleasure or display.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories