All city and national government celebrations, parties, anniversaries, and festivities shall be cancelled.
Commemoration of important dates and legal holidays should be kept short.
All barangays shall refrain from extravagant celebration of their fiesta. All founding anniversaries/Araw ng Barangay celebrations shall be cancelled.
Private parties should be lowkey with no more than 25 guests. Big celebrations are advised to be postponed until 2021.
Private sector should consider food distribution, feeding program, or financial assistance to their employees.
The City Government shall file actions in cases of thoughtless extravagance in expenses for pleasure or display.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success