All city and national government celebrations, parties, anniversaries, and festivities shall be cancelled.
Commemoration of important dates and legal holidays should be kept short.
All barangays shall refrain from extravagant celebration of their fiesta. All founding anniversaries/Araw ng Barangay celebrations shall be cancelled.
Private parties should be lowkey with no more than 25 guests. Big celebrations are advised to be postponed until 2021.
Private sector should consider food distribution, feeding program, or financial assistance to their employees.
The City Government shall file actions in cases of thoughtless extravagance in expenses for pleasure or display.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon