Three individuals were arrested for not failing to show their food and medicine passes at the quarantine control checkpoint along Tigatto road fronting the Buhangin Public Market on Wednesday noon.
The violators were identified as Neil Joey Cudera Navarez, 22, farmer, a resident of NHA Buhangin; Wyne Neri Sordillo, 30, single, a resident of Deca Homes Tigatto, Buhangin; and Vemary Niez Alcoriza, 25, female, cashier, and a transient resident of Sta. Cruz, Buhangin.
Maj. Estrello Ramiso, acting station commander of the Buhangin police, said the three were intercepted at the checkpoint
The alleged violators were asked to show their FM passes by the authorities manning the checkpoint.
Ramiso said they are strictly implementing the enhanced community quarantine, which prohibits people from going out except for essential activities.
“This office will continue and apprehended all the violators of EO 23,” he said. “This is how serious we deal with this, kindly stick with our ordinances.”
- ROUGH CUTS| One lesson that must be learned
- Probe into ‘abductions’
- CSC XI urges more applicants for the August 2023 CS Exam
- National Academy of Sports now accepting scholarship applicants
- DCPO asks for responsible social media use to avoid creating panic
- Power disruptions on June 4, 5, and 6 in different parts of Davao City
- SM wins ICSC MAXI Awards 2023
- Fatal association
- Over 19,000 child laborers rescued
- Davao Culinary Cup returns after hiatus