Three individuals were arrested for not failing to show their food and medicine passes at the quarantine control checkpoint along Tigatto road fronting the Buhangin Public Market on Wednesday noon.
The violators were identified as Neil Joey Cudera Navarez, 22, farmer, a resident of NHA Buhangin; Wyne Neri Sordillo, 30, single, a resident of Deca Homes Tigatto, Buhangin; and Vemary Niez Alcoriza, 25, female, cashier, and a transient resident of Sta. Cruz, Buhangin.
Maj. Estrello Ramiso, acting station commander of the Buhangin police, said the three were intercepted at the checkpoint
The alleged violators were asked to show their FM passes by the authorities manning the checkpoint.
Ramiso said they are strictly implementing the enhanced community quarantine, which prohibits people from going out except for essential activities.
“This office will continue and apprehended all the violators of EO 23,” he said. “This is how serious we deal with this, kindly stick with our ordinances.”
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories