Three individuals were arrested for not failing to show their food and medicine passes at the quarantine control checkpoint along Tigatto road fronting the Buhangin Public Market on Wednesday noon.
The violators were identified as Neil Joey Cudera Navarez, 22, farmer, a resident of NHA Buhangin; Wyne Neri Sordillo, 30, single, a resident of Deca Homes Tigatto, Buhangin; and Vemary Niez Alcoriza, 25, female, cashier, and a transient resident of Sta. Cruz, Buhangin.
Maj. Estrello Ramiso, acting station commander of the Buhangin police, said the three were intercepted at the checkpoint
The alleged violators were asked to show their FM passes by the authorities manning the checkpoint.
Ramiso said they are strictly implementing the enhanced community quarantine, which prohibits people from going out except for essential activities.
“This office will continue and apprehended all the violators of EO 23,” he said. “This is how serious we deal with this, kindly stick with our ordinances.”
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed